Connect with us

Politics

Unemployment rate rose in majority of states last month, benefits extension still not on table

unemployment-economy.jpgThe unemployment rate rose in 30 states in the month of July. While the unemployment rate is up, employers in more than two-thirds of states have increased hiring, meaning that the rate is indicative of an increase in people seeking jobs and entering the workforce.

The Labor Department said yesterday that the unemployment rate fell in eight states and remained stagnant in 12 others. Hiring rose in 36 states, fell in 13 states, and did not change in Iowa.

The national unemployment rate rose to 6.2 percent in July, an increase from the 6.1 percent that was seen in June. Employers added 209,000 jobs in July.

“The reason the rate rose nationwide even as hiring increased is that more Americans launched job searches but didn’t find work. That lifted the number of unemployed. Still, the rise in people seeking jobs suggests they’re more optimistic about their prospects. The jobless aren’t counted as unemployed unless they’re actively seeking work,” reports the Associated Press.

Overall, Mississippi had the highest unemployment rate at 8 percent, its first time since the start of the Recession that it has held the top spot. Georgia had the second highest unemployment rate at 7.8 percent, followed by Michigan, Rhode Island, and Nevada, which were all tied at 7.7 percent.

The biggest job gain in the month of July was seen in Texas, which added 46,600 jobs overall. California and Michigan added 27,700 and 17,900 jobs respectively.

Regardless of the increase seen in the month of July, unemployment rates have improved significantly so far this year.

Despite the overall decent recovery seen in 2014 in terms of unemployment, millions of Americans have been struggling to get by since unemployment benefits ran out late last year.

Many have pushed Congress to extend unemployment benefits for those whose payments have run out, but so far, nothing has been done on the federal level.

It is unlikely that Congress will take up the issue before this year’s midterm elections, regardless of popular opinion on the topic.

The economy is certainly picking up in time for the midterm elections, and the Democratic Party will attempt to latch onto the overall improved fortunes of Americans in order to hold onto the Senate and perhaps pick up seats in the House of Representatives.

Continue Reading
400 Comments

400 Comments

1. david dobbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:23 am

This thread was created as a forum for the unemployed to gather and to discuss the issues that pertain to unemployment and how it is affecting those involved. It was not created for childish arguements and carrying on with one another. If anyone posts negative or rude comments to your post just flag their comment with Disqus. Don’t become engaged with this person as that is what the other person wants. Just know that Disqus is watching the conduct of those who participate here and nonsense will not be tollerated. Use the power of the pen to protect yourself from the person who comes here only to annoy you.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:40 pm

Thanks, David. I hope you are well.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Poor, Jay…stuck in a mixed up world…Sorry to read about your gender identity issues…

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:52 pm

I am doing just fine, Jay … how are you doing?

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:58 pm

OK, thanks. Nice to see folks like you and Frank. Have you seen KDJ?

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:53 pm

Just flag all of his comments for now. The law will do the rest, watch and see.

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:09 pm

David if you flag him they remove his comments, if we leave the comments there disqus can see what we’re complaining about. The way disqus explained it to me is that they need a direct link to the offense. to do this we have to right click on the avatar he’s using or has stolen the on comment, then select properties in the display which will present a URL number and address link to thread. Then to report abuse to disqus visit … https://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/1518428-how-do-i-report-abuse-on-disqus

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Disqus has more than enough proof now. That is how I know I am getting his personal information. Impersonating someone online is a serious issue, especially in my case where he was slandering people and tarnishing my wife. He is in over his head and this is going to be fun to watch him crash and burn.

2. Chad Hatten Houston

Aug 19, 2014 at 12:52 pm

look for Sebastian klay to appear shortly

Aug 19, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Especially since you just went to the Epoch web site to give him the link to this article. Sebastian Klay has admitted that he is a paid troll and part of a group of people who are paid to disrupt forums with the topic of unemployment. A racist troll who claimed he and his buddies were going after the “knucklers in the woodpile” in Furguson. A troll who steals peoples identifications and poses as multiple users. Is that the guy you are talking about. Now on the other forum as Cynthia Robbins.

Aug 19, 2014 at 2:30 pm

The reply I was writing to GUEST who is the person who poses as Sebastian Klay and many other users was deleted because they threw him off. He claimed to be in a group that were going to disrupt left wing papers. He was talking about taking away the First Amendment. From what he was saying he was basically saying that there was more to come from him and his group. From what he said I would say that he is a home based TERRORIST.
        Thanks to the moderator who saw it saw quickly.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:22 pm

the Cynthia robbins id is him

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:52 pm

For anyone not familiar with Chad it is also Sebastian Klay hiding behind yet another of his user names which will soon be disclosed by Disqus.

• happyphilenster

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Are you serious, Chad is klay? And I just thanked him for inviting me to this site? What’s this set-up?

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:36 pm

You are right David he is in on this but I don’t think he and Klay are the same person but I do think they are part of a team together. I proved it to myself that Cynthia Robbins is Chad. There is no doubt in my mind. The reason I know is that I have most of today bookmarked on my computer before they deleted everything. The links still work too. The Guest posts are not on there but Cynthia Robbins and Chad are. When I opened up their accounts Chad and Cynthia have the exact same amounts of posts and the same amount of up votes. What would be the odds of that! They are the same account, they are the same person. Chad said he was from Houston and Klay made that Shiner, Texas Rocks post.

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Klay and Chad both post a Robbins. Maybe only one guy maybe two. Both of them link to Robbins. I think they work together in the same place maybe.

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Believe me nobody is helping Klay … this is all him. Klay is doing all he can to protect his true identity and address but that won’t work as he is now in a legal battle that he can’t win. His address will become common information real soon.

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:20 pm

This guy thinks we are the stupid ones when we all know he is the fool here.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Do you even know what the 1st Amendment is??/

3. Frank

Aug 19, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Although hiring has risen in thirty six states unemployment still has risen. They are not counting many of the LTU because they tell us they are not looking for jobs. But they say now that there are some jobs available that some of those people are becoming optimistic about finding a job and are applying raising the unemployment figures.
    So that means that when there were no jobs to apply to that the long term unemployed were not counted as not being unemployed?
    The government claims they are not looking for work but the truth is there are not enough jobs for them to apply to. So according to this article and the government, long term unemployed are now looking for jobs now that there are some jobs out there? Why that is a miracle, they only look for jobs when there are jobs! Maybe they should have been counted as long term unemployed all along! I guess those unemployment figures might be a product of slanted reporting. And how about all those new people trying to ENTER the work force. They can not find jobs and they are not counted as unemployed? How many people are really unemployed in this country? Ask all the retail stores, they know.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Frank said: “there are not enough jobs for them to apply to.”. Yes…exactly.

4. david dobbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 2:12 pm

It seems like it is about time for Boehner to come out with another of his speaches about job creation and of course it will include approving the Boehner/Koch Keystone XL Pipeline. His only real interest right now is in getting the pipeline approved so the brothers can line his pockets with dirty money and of course impeaching the president to bring even more shame to our country. How an alcoholic cry baby gets a job in congress is beyond me but the fact that he does not have the best interest of the people in mind tells me he should be the one facing impeachment. Much like someone who frequents this thread, that man could not tell the truth if his life depended on it. Why don’t they just iv the alcohol in to his system or do it by enema so his breath wasn’t so offensive.

5. Cynthia Robbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:13 pm

All of you seem very leery today. That’s exciting. fear is good..let’s see if you all can behave like David Dobbins suggests…I bet most of you can’t follow his advice.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:21 pm

he says he will get you banned from disqus

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:33 pm

oh, my…do you think he can get my ip address??

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:19 pm

Him being you too means none of your alter egos will be welcome here. Or your imaginary friends either.

6. Cynthia Robbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Lets see….I count 2 people actually here….wow..LTU is really not a problem. Where are they all!!…where are all the “woe is me” stories??…gone…problem solved…EUC is not an entitlement program…there are such programs the LTU can gravitate to while they…um..still look for work??…Why aren’t they out publicly protesting their cause??…hmm…hm…

7. Cynthia Robbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:17 pm

I love how quite these forums have been the last 2 days. The heathen demonrats are growing up…unlike LTU which is dropping like a rock..Harry reid is the greatest danger to America, both foreign and domestic.

8. Cynthia Robbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Too bad Harry Reid now requires a supermajority vote..why would he do that??..why would he change the game and make it harder to pass anything out of the Senate…well..anything EUC related that is…he’s a absolute beast!!..

9. Chad Hatten Houston

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:21 pm

here is klay, he seems to be an unstoppable force

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:27 pm

He just made terroristic threats on this forum. He is not be unstoppable.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:28 pm

Oh, Frank…I didn’t know you were an attorney…you shouldn’t take words so harshly…do you feel “terrorized”??

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:29 pm

This forum has the logs of your posts as Guest. You can be traced. You are a terrorist. It will be yours to prove that you are not in court.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:31 pm

You are a bad attorney. I don’t have to prove a thing in court as a defendant….its up to you to prove guilt…my, my,my…you make a bad attorney…very conflicted one too…back to beauty school for you…

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Do you feel terrorized, Frank??..maybe going broke is your problem??

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:32 pm

Poor, frank…and…I do mean poor…Just can’t control himself.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Let’s let the scumbag hang himself, folks. It’s funny watching him make a spectacle of him/her/itself.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:45 pm

“himself”…my, my, my, Jay…you did have a tough time in prison….you just can’t follow your own advice and words….very conflicted…very funny…you are funny, jay..

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:50 pm

He has already hung himself. It is just a matter of time.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:47 pm

those logs are on a different forum…my, my ,my…you keep failing as an attorney, frank..

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:48 pm

who is “he” and what threats has “he” made on this specific forum??..we need to stop the beast!!…Is it that crazy rapist, cyber-bully “david”??!!..

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:49 pm

It has all been reported to Disqus. This clown is going to get what he has coming and when I am done I will share his private info with all the people he has angered here.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Nope. Just a psychotic, cross-dressing, multi-gender troll.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:55 pm

you sure do know a lot about that lifestyle…prison blues, jay??

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:38 pm

Jay, It will be interesting when I get to share his private information with all the people he has made mad at him. Cross-dresser or not his day is fast approaching. By the way this Chad Hatten is Sebastian too, the mannerisms come right through.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:49 pm

He couldn’t control his own bowels and wets the bed at night too/

Aug 23, 2014 at 9:25 am

You are nothing more than an idiot. He is unstoppable … you have to be kidding. ONLY COWARDS ACT LIKE KLAY. I am so much closer to you than you want to believe. Watch what happens next … it will be fun for me.

Aug 23, 2014 at 10:04 am

David, Seb. is on that examiner website talking garbage to you using Jay’s name and avatar.

10. Cynthia Robbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:27 pm

I wonder if David Dobbins is that crazy rapist , ex-con “David” who was cussing up a storm days ago screaming he and I were married…I hope its not him…the new David seems kinda likeable…but..we’ll see…..

11. Cynthia Robbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:29 pm

I just love overly sensitive people who let others’ words get to them so much…its like they are gutless and have no spine. what are they so scared about??..not finding a job??..well..they should be used to that feeling..maybe they just are cowards..

12. Cynthia Robbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Looks like lab experiment Bart is at it again…Love it!…he is so easily duped into actually causing forums to shut down…thank you, BArt!!

13. Frank

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:46 pm

Attention Moderator- The person who is on your site as Cynthia Robbins is also GUEST who you removed twice and who threatened me and your newspaper. He also uses Sebastian Klay, and many other user names. He has been just doing what he threatened to do. Disrupt your forum and tries to stop freedom of speech. He claims to be part of a group that are paid to do this. Would make a great story if it were true.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:46 pm

Thanks for the info, Frank.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:49 pm

yes…thank you, frank!!..now we’re all traceable!!..

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:51 pm

What’s “Huntington Post”…you are having a tough day, frank

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:54 pm

frank??…Frank??..I don’t see “Huntington Post” anywhere…when you get your thumb out of yer a$$ maybe you could try again..

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:56 pm

frank??..frank??

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Frank…here’s aquote from your message above:

“Huntington post got rid of Disqus and went to a new system that makes everyone traceable by the web site. Stops abuse and physical threats from people.”
      Ummm…Umm…

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Frank, he goes by Biff Wellington, MrManno, Articulate and Clean, Sebastian Klay, Left Wing and Valerieblanck, yes he even poses as a woman here. It is my wife that he has been impersonating, that is her picture he is using but he changed the last name to Robbins instead of Dobbins. Disqus is investigating him now as they have been notified that I am pressing charges. His private info will become common knowledge for all to see very soon.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Before I knew that he was using your wife’s post I figured that he must have stole someone’s Facebook Identity. I looked up your wife’s name and found the page he was using. I saw another person with your wife’s name and figured that she is the one that had her identity stolen. He thinks he can’t be found but he is mistaken. Law Enforcement will find him. They can find anyone.

14. Cynthia Robbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Looks like frank and Jay have “gender-identity” issues!!

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:51 pm

Right. The “thing” who has identities under “Cynthia” and “Sebastian” is making accusations like that. Stupid, hypocritical troll.. You’re a joke with no credibility.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Poor, Jay…still have prison “pincushion flashbacks..you don’t know whether you are coming or going…if you know what I mean…I bet in prison your nickname was push me-pull you

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:10 pm

I bet that not does Creepy Guy who posts as a woman and uses a woman’s photo to represent himself but I also bet all his imaginary tough friends wear them too. But seriously, I don’t think you saw the post he made. Very serious threats. Very troubling that he could be allowed to post anything after that. Disqus does not do enough to verify its users. That is why people like him are around. Disqus will end up losing all of its customers because forums will not continue to tolerate this.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:11 pm

I like you frank…you are funny…how come you are not at “:Huntington Post”??

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:20 pm

How come you are not busy painting your toenails and fingernails?

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:22 pm

heck…a woman could learn a lot from you and Frank…

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:13 pm

I agree. Serious threats will be handled by law enforcement. I have reported this to the police; the case is building.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Oh, my…law enforcement…the police…very dramatic..i can’t wait for their response…I can hear them crying with hysterical laughter at you, Jay, “Get lost you big baby, you big coward!!”…..hardee har har har…

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:48 pm

Let time take it’s toll and watch what happens to him.

15. Cynthia Robbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Does anyone know where I can find the website “Huntington Post”…frank said to go there and we can trace each other…I’m not finding it…I wonder if he means “Huffington Post”…Frank??…are you out there??…what did you mean??..

16. Cynthia Robbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Frank?/…Frank??!!

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:30 pm

You seem really desperate to get Frank’s, or anyone’s attention, princess. You are losing your marbles.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:47 pm

He is going to get what he has coming.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Just flag everything he posts.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:55 pm

I thought that we needed evidence/screen shots, David? Maybe KDJ said that? I emailed a bunch to Epoch from the other forum, a couple of days ago.

17. Cynthia Robbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:09 pm

Frank??…is your thumb still stuck??

18. Frank

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:13 pm

He is trying to make the moderator forget about the threats he made to this paper, me and the other users of this forum. This is serious moderator. This is not normal behavior being threatened by a user of a forum. You have it in your logs. Please save them. I think it is time that we send an email to this publication and Disqus.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:14 pm

I support Frank on this. It is not to be taken lightly or discounted.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:15 pm

I bet you support frank…you guys go waaaay back, Push Me-Pull You

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:15 pm

No, physical threats are not legal anywhere. He is a Cyber Criminal. The moderator needs to remove him.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:16 pm

And the police will get a warrant and throw him in a (padded) cell.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:17 pm

of course they will….

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:16 pm

Oh, my…frank..you sound so confident…you sound so authoritative…bawhaaaaa….

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:42 pm

It looks like he got scared and ran off. That guy has serious problems.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:46 pm

His problems have not even started yet.

• Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Tell me more, davy!!

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:16 pm

Oh, my frank….you are sounding exhausted….you are sounding like a man who has lost everything….if you found a job, you would feel better about yourself..

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:28 pm

I’ve not seen him cross the line into illegality, if he did, then you got him nailed, and can get the police involved

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:31 pm

Just contacted the publisher about this.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:45 pm

Already done … he is going to get his.

• Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:16 pm

I’m right here, sucka

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:42 pm

David my friend, hope you are going well.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:40 pm

You may not have seen the two posts that he made under the guest name. They were pulled so fast that I did not have time to get a screen shot.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Too bad. But something tells me we will have another opportunity.

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:05 pm

seems to be working, can this be the end of klay

• Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Nothing is working, chad…including the lazy sloths on this forum

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:42 am

Sebastian you are done here

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:45 am

Quit pretending that we don’t know you are Klay.

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:45 pm

Already done.

• Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:15 pm

man…you still are failing to get my ip address??…why do you keep waiting for other people to help you?/…DD..what a putz!!!

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:19 pm

We might not have it but disqus does and you will be dealt with fool!

• Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:20 pm

I’ve been waiting for months, child

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:41 am

He is in denial that this is happening.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:41 am

Sebastian just wait the police will be at your door any day now. Next I will make your address common information for all these people you have made mad.

19. Cynthia Robbins

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Frank??…Frank??…how’s the thumb??

20. TxLoKiTa

Aug 19, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Another fluff peice just to remind me we have no chance of renewing emergency benefits…

• Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Shiner, TX rocks

21. jay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:04 pm

I see that Klay’s post are vanishing. I wonder if he, or moderators, are deleting? I just hope that they can trace him. Nice work, guys.

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:08 pm

I just clicked on his Cynthia Robbins post and it now goes to the new user that just popped on here Txlokita try it Jay

• Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Fear is good, child

• Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Confusion is good, child

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:40 am

Just goes to prove that a loser will always be a loser.

• Wayne Heddinger

Aug 20, 2014 at 8:23 am

Sebastian Klay is also Chad, Cynthia and Guest along with a host of others on all the boards….he’s easy to find because those are the only ones pushing the negative !

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:39 am

It is only a matter of time and he is going down … HARD!!!

Aug 20, 2014 at 2:30 pm

Klay cannot erase them he has no control over that, it is Disqus that is involved now as well as law enforcement. This is going to be fun to watch as he goes down HARD.

22. KDJ

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:17 pm

I just reported Mr. Creepy guy to disqus. I recorded four comments off of four more threads, Got the URL numbers and site addresses and forwarded them. See what happens.

• Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:18 pm

I have a special place in my heart for you Bart

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:21 pm

I know you do Precious, but homey don’t play that!

• Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:22 pm

What’s “presious”??…getting a little shook up, coward….gutless runny-nosed coward..

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:23 pm

You’re name!

• Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:23 pm

You are such a failure…always failing…

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:17 pm

The best part is last week when I notified Klay we are headed to court he actually replied … good now I will have your name. I have never hid my name from anyone and it posts as David Dobbins. He was so much in denial he thought he didn’t already have my name. I just can’t wait to “visit” him first and then provide his personal information for all of those he has made mad here.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:39 am

This will be kind of fun to watch. I just want a piece of him before they take him away.

23. Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:18 pm

Good seeing the coward david D keeps changing usernames to run away from me

24. Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:20 pm

Another forum shot down in flames!!

25. Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:21 pm

come on, Bart…get going!!

26. Sebastian Klay

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:24 pm

where’s david d????

27. Frank

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:29 pm

I am sure that he is hiding his true IP address but i am pretty sure that he can still be tracked to his source by the photo he used on his avatars which he stole off the net.

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:40 pm

How you doing Frank? Looks like the rain (troll) is gone.

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:47 pm

You think? This guy is really sick! Please tell me its true.

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:50 pm

I think I got the reporting to disqus down pat, but that’s not to say he won’t break out a new account or IP address.

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:52 pm

You are right about that. I think he will be back, he can not help himself. Only him going to jail will stop him. I didn’t find Disqus very helpful when I contacted them.

Aug 19, 2014 at 6:05 pm

I don’t know if you know it but if you scroll down to the bottom of this webpage you can click on disqis and you can follow through the steps to report abuse on disqus. They will respond via e-mail and you will get a case number. Each time dumb a$$ acts up you can go back and keep replying about his current actions on the e-mail message. Kind of like a direct open line.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:38 am

I want a piece of him before the law takes him away.

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:57 pm

his is the poster I am talking about who was linked to the Cynthia Robbins posts. — Clicked on Cynthia and this came up.

TxLoKiTa

an hour ago

Aug 19, 2014 at 6:07 pm

Don’t know about that.

Aug 19, 2014 at 6:21 pm

I still have an old tab open to this page and everthing is still on it including Klay. When I click on Klay his account is still active. When I click on Cynthia Robbins it still clicks onto the that other user on this page that has the orange tinted face in her avitar. Unless it is some kind of cross in the system. Never have seen that happen before. Wish I could show it to you.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:37 am

Disqus has records of all of these threads and everything he has done here.

Aug 20, 2014 at 2:28 pm

It will be the same ip address unless he changes internet providers which is unlikely.

Aug 20, 2014 at 2:28 pm

It will be the same ip address unless he changes internet providers.

Aug 20, 2014 at 2:29 pm

Not likely he will change providers and even if he does all of this has been recorded by Disqus.

Aug 20, 2014 at 2:26 pm

He will be sicker when I get his address. I will share it will all of you once I am done with him.

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Thant other poster on here must be him to because when I clicked on Cynthia Robbins she came up.

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:53 pm

I believe David still uses his wife’s original account. If her user activity appears it’s probably David , if the activity is private it’s creepy guy.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:35 am

KDJ, yes it is in fact me that is posting. The coward changed the name to Robbins thinking he would not be impersonating my wife. Little does he know that the damage has already been done and the law is now involved locally as I have filed charges here.

Aug 20, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Make no mistake … it is Klay playing his B.S. games and he thinks we don’t know it is him. He thinks we are the fools when it is him that is stupid.

Aug 19, 2014 at 6:22 pm

If it’s threats, that seems beyond the jurisdiction of Disqus. We should inform the NSA.

Aug 19, 2014 at 6:25 pm

I don’t have proof the moderator deleted the posts just about as soon as they were posted. Unless they share that information.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:33 am

Flag him and turn him in for everything he does here … it will only strengthen my case with him.

Aug 19, 2014 at 6:33 pm

I doubt he is that sophisticated, plus when you hide the ip address, it slows the computer down, and this guy has been power posting. Some sites will not allow you on with a blocked ip address, some of these news sites included.

Aug 19, 2014 at 6:37 pm

You might be right. I have been avoiding talking about the subject because I don’t want to give him any tips! He seems to be very confident that he can not be caught.

Aug 19, 2014 at 6:58 pm

yes, I don’t want to teach him how to cloak his ip address either. I had a reason for steering him here, like leading the bear to the bear trap.

Aug 19, 2014 at 7:04 pm

It sure did cross my mind buy you already know that.

Aug 19, 2014 at 7:13 pm

They just took another post off as soon as it came on. My battery on my mouse went dead right as it happened. He made a comment about Shiner, Texas, I wonder.

Aug 19, 2014 at 7:59 pm

Shiner is redneck territory, with a brewery even

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Yea , I looked it up. The town is like 2.5 square miles. I wonder why he posted Shiner TX Rocks today. Does he want to get caught or is it something else.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:32 am

You are just a LOSER and we know it is you KLAY.

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Do your worst as we are on to you and you need to call Disqus to see what charges you are facing already. Get ready to meet up real soon.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:32 am

Watch what happens to him next … first he gets to deal with the law then I am coming.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:31 am

Klay’s address will be common information for everyone here. Make no mistake you are going down this time.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:32 am

Disqus is on to you.

Aug 22, 2014 at 2:37 pm

You can call Sebastian at (713) 245-6661.

Aug 22, 2014 at 2:37 pm

Actually you can call either Chad or Sebastian at (713) 245-6661.

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Disqus knows exactly who he is from the ip address he uses. This is already a done deal we are just waiting on the legal process to take place.

28. KDJ

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:38 pm

GOT HIM!

29. Frank

Aug 19, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Another day wasted on this sociopath. The price of freedom I guess.

Aug 19, 2014 at 6:32 pm

And oh ya, Huffington Post. I must have been stressed out. I realized it but too late.

Aug 20, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Not for long as Klay is going down fast.

30. Frank

Aug 19, 2014 at 7:40 pm

He has over 1400 post on that guest account he has been using. Must be his standby.

Aug 19, 2014 at 7:50 pm

there was a real piece of work with the handle wayne heddinger, that really got klay fired up a few months back, and that was the spark that got klay going.

Aug 19, 2014 at 7:53 pm

That is when he claimed to be a DJ ?

• Wayne Heddinger

Aug 20, 2014 at 8:18 am

Chad is Sebastian…don’t be fooled….

Aug 20, 2014 at 10:53 am

Aug 22, 2014 at 2:06 pm

Call Chad/Sebastian at (713) 245-6661.

Aug 20, 2014 at 2:13 pm

He thinks we are all stupid when it is him that is the fool.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:30 am

Quit acting like you are not Klay. Wer all know better, you think we are stupid when you are the fool.

Aug 20, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Does anyone for a minute believe this is not Klay? If so please comment and not as a guest as we all know Klay uses guest too.

Aug 21, 2014 at 8:22 am

David, I have my suspicions. Might not be him but this guy in one comment says he’s pro extension and then in another comment he’s saying the opposite. He also gives web. links to Seb. where we are commenting. Also what’s with three avatars and accounts? Fishy! He definitely makes himself appear suspect.

Aug 20, 2014 at 4:41 pm

Is it just coincidence that you know so much about Klay? Your days are numbered Sebastian. Get a good attorney and say your prayers.

Aug 22, 2014 at 2:06 pm

Everyone, you can call Chad/Sebastian at (713) 245-6661.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:30 am

This guy is nothing but a loser and soon I will share his address with everyone here.

31. Chad Hatten Houston

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:02 pm

On a non-klay subject, those searching job boards, have you noticed the proliferation of scum marketing outfits that do in store sales presentations in places like sams club. If you go on the job boards, they flood those boards with ads under every possible job title, hoping to lure in desperate people.

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:11 pm

There will always be opportunists that prey on the weak and people who are desperate do reckless things because it looks like a way out. But you always need to listen to that little voice in your head that tells you to be careful this could be a scam.
      I get emails all the time from scam companies that reply to my resumes online. In my case they always say the salary is monthly. No real American company pays by the month that I know of.

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:24 pm

One scam I researched a company hired you to drop ship for them. They do ship you merchandise for you to ship out. They send you a check to pay for the shipping and you bring it to your back and get the shipping money. After you ship the stuff out to some other country your bank calls you and lets you know that the check was bad. Now you just helped someone launder some stolen goods and you have to pay back the money you received from the bank. Not only are you out of money but you are now involved in shipping out stolen goods. The question you have to ask yourself is, why would a company hire you to do that?

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:30 am

Why would you want to change the conversation … you are Klay and we all know it. You are stuipid and you don’t fool anyone here.

Aug 20, 2014 at 4:09 pm

This idiot has left all kinds of tracks that identify him as Klay in many different places. The best part is he thinks we are the stupid ones here. Jail is the right place for this liar and soon he may be there.

Aug 22, 2014 at 2:05 pm

There can only be one winner here and it won’t be you. Answer your phone, I know your number is (713) 245-6661.

32. happyphilenster

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Hello everyone, I thought I would never see you guys again. Thanks for sending me the link Chad. So, another article to make me sad.oh well.

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:30 pm

You missed a very interesting day to be sure.

33. happyphilenster

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:32 pm

From what I’ve read looks like he/she/it found this article.

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:38 pm

You don’t know the half of it. He came here using Guest as a user name. He made threats to the publication, me , the users. How he and his friends would bring us down. But the monitor kept deleting his posts. He came back as Cynthia Robbins, They eventually deleted him, he came back as Klay, they deleted him and then he came back as guest again and they removed him again. Some of the guys reported him to disqus. Me and someone else reported him to this web site. Just a bad dream. And I came here to get away from here and ended up getting sucked in and wasted the day away.

• happyphilenster

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Wow. Some thing. is really wrong with him, he really needs to be found. Now he’s making terrorist threats? Not good. Not good at all.

• Wayne Heddinger

Aug 20, 2014 at 8:16 am

Chad, Sebastian, Guest and Cynthia as well as a Debbie are all the same person…flag the messages, vote the messages down and ignore the TROLL !

• Wayne Heddinger

Aug 20, 2014 at 8:28 am

if you scroll down all of Chad’s posts you will see a lot of his nonsense from over a month ago calling me the troll…it is him that is the troll along with Sebastien and Cynthia etc….he uses several profiles to comment…he will even talk to himself among the various profiles he uses and votes up for himself….you can usually watch it happen tru the posts.

Aug 20, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Soon your home address will be common knowledge and all these people you made mad will know how to find you. It is only fair after what you have done here. If you are not Klay then you have nothing to worry about. My money says you are Klay.

Aug 20, 2014 at 4:05 pm

If in fact you were not Klay you would defend yourself … the fact that you do not defend yourself is proof that you are Klay. It is all going to be unveiled real soon by law enforcement as impersonating my wife was a fatal mistake on your part.

Aug 22, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Quit being a COWARD and answer your phone (713) 245-6661.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:28 am

You can see Klay’s mannerisms in Chad daily. He is not fooling anyone.

34. Chad Hatten Houston

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:35 pm

It may have been a wasted day, but it appears that we have seen the last of klay. On the topic of unemployment, I’ve come to see that the situation is more dire than the propagandists let on. I’ve cobbled tohether the collection of part time slop, that passes for employment, while looking for full time. For me in the past, there was a predictable pattern. Fired off resumes on job boards etc, wait 7-10 days for the phone calls, and actually be working within 30 days. From that, the process is now looking to take 5-6 months.
    For the guy who worked manufacturing, maybe only has a GED, or less, he’s really screwed. It seems to be an unsolvable problem. The sort of semi-permanent euc, has gone away. I don’t know what the manual laborer , say 50 years old, does.

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:49 pm

Well Chad it seems I have just linked you to Cynthia Robbins. I was surprised but it is true. You posted on here today as her. Now the question is are you also Sabastian or are the two of you working together.

Aug 19, 2014 at 10:43 pm

no, I only have accounts with my name

Aug 19, 2014 at 10:45 pm

That is true but that account posted as both Chad and Cynthia. That is how you are linked. I have it documented.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:27 am

Believe me Chad is Klay and soon I will post his home address for all to have once I am done with him.

Aug 20, 2014 at 1:50 pm

Like I said … it is Sebastian Klay … NO DOUBT

Aug 19, 2014 at 10:48 pm

This account you are using now is not same one as the one above by the way.

Aug 19, 2014 at 11:03 pm

You are not using the same account as the one on top, why. I don’t believe you are the same poster but we will find out if Chad is using more than one account or that you are another person, maybe the person who says he is klay. The game is coming to an end for you.

Aug 20, 2014 at 1:50 pm

It is Klay and you don’t have to waste your time. It will all come out in the wash as he is being investigated now by Disqus and law enforcement.

Aug 19, 2014 at 11:21 pm

I know who you are. Time for me to go to bed.

Aug 20, 2014 at 1:49 pm

Disqus is investigating this character now, believe me this is Klay disguised.

Aug 20, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Disqus will determine if you are telling the truth or if this is a typical Klay LIE. I personally believe this is another Klay LIE. Time will tell as well as the law enforcement.

Aug 22, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Lies, Lies, Lies that is all you are capable of. Do you really think the rest of us are that stupid that we do not know this is Sebastian?

• Wayne Heddinger

Aug 20, 2014 at 8:14 am

they are the same persons………flag them, vote them down then ignore them !

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:24 am

Chad is Sebastian Klay … NO DOUBT

Aug 20, 2014 at 12:54 pm

You may have more information than me . My thoughts were that he is a paid troll but not Klay. I have to trust what you are saying and hope you are right.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:25 am

He is impersonating my wife Cynthia Dobbins and is currently being investigated by Disqus as we are in a law suit that he does not stand a chance of winning.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:26 am

It is only Sebastian that comes to annoy ans ambush the unemployed. Soon I will share his home addresds with everyone he has made mad.

Aug 20, 2014 at 1:10 pm

Check him out on… The epoch Times…unemployment benefits extension 2014: Robo-calls seek undeserved benefits

Aug 20, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Yesterday I dad this forum on a open tab. When people were removed on this forum they remained on that tab and even new posts continued to post on it. All the links also still worked. Most of the post showed up as being generated by Klay when I clicked on her profile. But a couple of them went to you. Had the same 100 post and 67 up votes as you and when you made another comment it also changed to 101 and 67. But you have your profile unlocked and it does not show any comments other then your own. I don’t know why that was happening but I have to give you the benefit of the doubt. That does not mean I trust you, it only means that I do not understand why. I don’t feel that you are also the Klay person but I am suspicious that you are working either together with him or being paid by the same people who are paying Klay our whatever his real name is.
      One other thing, tell me why you are on here using two accounts? Is the person who uses the cat avitar also you and if so why would you be using two different accounts?

Aug 20, 2014 at 1:47 pm

It is Sebastian Klay trying to hide his identity. Nobody is helping Klay, it is just him by himself.

Aug 20, 2014 at 2:03 pm

no reason, same username. I have come to support the 5 month extension, and said so many times. I to worry that it is a bandaid on a bleeding artery. Seems to be no solution for the 45-50 manual laborer who lost a factory job.

Aug 22, 2014 at 2:01 pm

The smell of weakness is all around you and you reak of it.

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Notice that you got no reply from him but yet he has commented to others and posted during that time as well. I would bet my life that this is Klay. Time will tell as the law is now involved.

Aug 20, 2014 at 1:46 pm

If you take the time to watch Chad’s posts it will become obvious that this is Sebastian Klay in disguise. He has mixed views and changes his stance daily. Just flag any of his negative comments. Disqus is on to him and he is being investigated and prosecuted now.

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:51 pm

To Frank,

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Cynthia Dobbins Frank •a few seconds ago

Aug 22, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Sebastian, why do you not answer your phone at (713) 245-6661? Are you that much of a COWARD that you can’t even answer the phone?

35. Justin Credible

Aug 20, 2014 at 12:30 am

Klay still get on here? What a loser.

Aug 20, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Go to….The Epoch Times…Unemployment benefits extension 2014: Robo-calls seek undeserved benefits…you will find Sebastian Klay.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:51 pm

The cockroach is slandering me there. I can’t wait to “meet” him in person. I am willing to rot in jail the rest of my life to get even.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:55 pm

I just saw his comments using your wife’s name on Robo-calls.

Aug 20, 2014 at 7:03 pm

I read that too and my last post was my reaction to the new posts he made on the other forum. I shouldn’t have done it but I guess I couldn’t help myself. My bad, I was hoping for a defensive action that would blow his cover.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:52 pm

He doesn’t have a clue what is in store for him.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:54 pm

Please post my comment below about slandering me in the Epoch times thread. Thank you. I can’t post there as I am banned.

Aug 20, 2014 at 7:15 pm

I meant the one about rotting in jail to get my way.

• Justin Credible

Aug 21, 2014 at 11:31 am

He is such a P.O.S.

36. Justin Credible

Aug 20, 2014 at 12:33 am

Merica going to get ya Klay

Aug 20, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Where have you been? He’s been talking about you” Merica” now and then. Give him he!!.

• Justin Credible

Aug 22, 2014 at 10:38 am

Sorry. Been busy trying to get things going. I cant believe he or she is still on here trying to put us down. If everyone just ignored all his ignorant comments maybe he will go back to his now well satisfied wife(satisfied by me) and act like he/she has a life. Its sad this is all he has.

Aug 22, 2014 at 11:31 am

LOL, Merica ….Satisfaction guaranteed! ….. Ignoring would be the thing to do, but the ambushing of unexpected new bloggers gets old. Some of the people who have had enough have contacted disqus and we’re trying to have him permanently removed. That’s in the works and we will have to wait and see. As for now, we’ll try to have unobstructed conversations.

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:35 pm

Not before I do … he is all mine first, then he belongs to the law. I will share his address with you after I ‘visit” him.

• Justin Credible

Aug 21, 2014 at 11:30 am

Ah, just leave some for me please!

Aug 21, 2014 at 1:31 pm

Not a problem brother.

37. Brett Write

Aug 20, 2014 at 7:45 am

New Jersey resident, 55, without representation in Congress (1st district Camden County) still looking for work after 7 months. Serious economic problems here in NJ, highest real estate tax and utility costs go hand in hand with foreclosures up 25%. 20,000 more facing job loss in Atlantic City. The unemployed are being ignored in this country, and things will only worsen if benefits aren’t extended. Lets now here from those paid trolls who do nothing constructive to solve the problems.

38. Wayne Heddinger

Aug 20, 2014 at 8:13 am

VOTE DEMOCRAT NOVEMBER 2014 !

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:34 pm

I can’t wait to “meet” you.

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Get ready as your day is coming fast.

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:57 pm

You need to stop being a COWARD and turn your phone on so we can talk.

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:58 pm

Guess what I am going to do to your kitty? It won’t be near as bad as what you are facing. The kitty won’t be going to jail but you probably are. If not then you get to “meet” me.

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:58 pm

Either way … I WIN!!!

Aug 20, 2014 at 1:44 pm

This character doesn’t think that we know it is Sebastian Klay in disguise.

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:16 pm

I think there are multiple users using these accounts. The avitar with the cat I believe is Klay. I have a feeling that it is an organized group of people. You can see the different writing styles from time to time. In my opinion it is more than one nut job. The other Chad is smarter than Klay unless he dummies down to play the part.

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Sebastian why do you not answer when I call you at (713) 245-6661?

39. Frank

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:32 am

Most of the retail sales are down. I read optimistic news stories weekly on how much better the job market is getting. People are not stupid, they all have many friends and neighbors that are not only out of work, but out of work for a very long time. And they know these people are hard working men and women.
    Consumer confidence is down because so many people are out of work and the majority of them are afraid of losing their jobs. You can print all the happy face articles you want but people have eyes.

40. Cynthia Dobbins

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:48 am

Thank you to everyone who has participated in flushing out the rat that plagues these threads about unemployment. Anytime he appears just flag all of his comments and notify Disqus of any violations. These threads were created as a forum for the unemployed to gather and to help one another and not for fighting. Thanks again for your help.

Aug 20, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Thank you and all involved in helping us protect Freedom of Speech. We can now get back to talking about unemployment instead of fighting off a monster. Lets hope it stays that way. And thanks to the monitor who did a great job and was fast to respond.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:46 pm

Frank, there are some really good people who come here, unfortunately many of the good people have also been driven away by the troll. Let us all enjoy the forum and use it to help one another gain strength.

41. reddddi

Aug 20, 2014 at 12:24 pm

This is not a luxury for people receiving benefits this is vital for survival but those rethuglicans don’t get it!!

42. Brett Write

Aug 20, 2014 at 2:52 pm

Workforce Investment Act Leaves Many Jobless and in Debt <Google this and you'll realize how stupid this congress is, or how they line their pockets from those profiting from unregulated govt spending. Extend emergency unemployment August 2014.

43. Cynthia Dobbins

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Thanks again everyone who has taken part in taking this thread back from the troll. It is now once again our forum and he can no longer ruin a good thing. Let us use this to encourage one another and to offer assistance if possible.

44. Frank

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Many people in this country are feeling safe in their jobs and don’t care about the unemployed. But every American should be concerned because every job in this country is being challenged and no job is safe. This is fine for American corporations that want to drive down the cost of labor in this country. They don;t care if it will become a two class society. The head hunter that called me yesterday was calling from India.You could tell by the phone connection that Ramish was not calling from the US. All of these kids that have been going in debt to become engineers, doctors, computer programmers chemists and the list goes on are not finding work because they are being pushed out of the market by third world workers. Our politicians who are the puppets of a powerful few have been betraying the American public. Just wait until (and not very long) until artificial intelligence replaces the American worker. I already have talked to computers on the phone that do a better job than some of the off shore people I speak to. Time to wake up and use the power that the founders of this country gave us. Vote in November and remember who left your family out in the street.

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:40 pm

Very sobering info, but I shouldn’t be surprised. Thanks, Frank.

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:41 pm

P.S. Nice to have a dialogue without a psychopathic troll chiming in.

45. jay

Aug 20, 2014 at 4:50 pm

Thanks!

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:29 pm

The troll is sitting at the last place we left and it has taken me great self control to not make fun of him. My posting would have been. ” You’ve been controlled ” but not worth even the remote chance of getting that useless piece of sheet back.

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:54 pm

for some reason, he can’t run amok here. At the current rate, there may not be a new article for a while, so he is in check.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:22 pm

Sorry Creepy Guy we have you controlled. One wrong word and your plug will be pulled. Set up like a bowling pin………AH The freedom to express our views. Your backers must be asking for their money back! You have failed.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Frank, as you already know Chad is Sebastian Klay. Disqus will prove that in my legal proceedings.

• libbey2

Aug 21, 2014 at 2:11 am

What new ramblings/rants did Sebastian Klay, articulate and clean, Chad Hatten Houston, Frank, Wayne, etc., etc., recently post? (just reading this article and comments and need an update!)

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Even though he is posting as guest on the other forum you can still right click on the guest avitar and see go to view image info to look at his history. You can see the images he used as guest if you click onto the jpg links. I see his Sebastion Klay photo as well as the Chad kitten icon. He thinks he can hide under guest but he can not. He is using guest to talk about your wife. He thinks he can not be linked to it.

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:19 pm

why doesn’t Sebastian answer when I dial (713) 245-6661?

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:06 pm

I wish I could attain that level of control.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Frank, you can believe that his day is coming faster than he wants to believe. I will be sure to pass along his address once I get it. The worst days of his life are just ahead. I only hope he doesn’t get carted off to jail before I get to him.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:40 pm

The best part is yet to come … I will share his information with everyone once I have finished with him.

46. Cynthia Dobbins

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Disqus has the best interest of all of us in mind. All you need to do is to flag anything that is offensive.

47. Republican't

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:16 pm

it’s amazing that alot of people don’t see the obvious smear campaign against the unemployed. propaganda left and right about the economy getting better, but the reality is that most of the so called ‘new jobs’ are paying less than what someone would get from unemployment. Corporations are using the need for jobs to manipulate the people and pay employees less $$ than before the supposed ‘recession’. the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:30 pm

Politicans like John Boehner are the reason why the unemployed are in the prediciment they are in today. How does Boehner get to determine if this gets to come up for vote or not. Has anyone taken in to consideration that Boehner’s only real concern with job creation is getting the Boehner/Koch Keystone XL Pipeline approved so he can line his pockets with dirty cash? The days of politicans having the best interest of the people in mind are long gone. Now days all politicans want is to line their pockets while in office. If politicans were given lie detector tests I doubt any of them would pass. In Boehner’s case the machine would catch on fire.

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:31 pm

My favorite is how they skew the numbers to make it look like anything they want it to.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:37 pm

you’re right about the low pay, takes 12.00 per hour to beat ui

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:18 pm

I guess I am closer than you think I am.

48. Cynthia Dobbins

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:12 pm

I am willing to pay if anyone can get me information leading me to Sebastian Klay today. I can be reached at ddobbins236@aol.com

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Do not post it in the thread, send it to my email as you will be in violation of Disqus policy.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:35 pm

he actively posts on new epoch articles, nobody has real identifying info on him

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:39 pm

You’ll be surprised at what people will do for money. Watch and see if this doesn’t get me what I want.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:47 pm

I think they would provide the info, I also think if someone had the info klay may have been silenced long ago. He’s crossed the line of legality at times, and would be prosecuted.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:57 pm

Let us get something straight right now … I have no use for you as I know you are Sebastian.

Aug 20, 2014 at 7:16 pm

You never know. He might have friends as unlikely as that sounds that he shows his work to . They might be swayed to take the cash. Shiner, Texas is my wild guess as to his location after his post yesterday.

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Why doesn’t anyone answer when I call (712) 245-6661? why does it say you are unavailable?

Aug 20, 2014 at 8:21 pm

He claimed to be a DJ for a long time if I remember. If I lived in that little town I wonder where he would work?

Aug 21, 2014 at 8:05 am

Seb. said he had a radio show but wouldn’t give any info on it. I always suspected he lived in California. When he said he was retired Air Force I believe he mentioned it.

Aug 22, 2014 at 10:13 am

Hey brother, Do me a favor please as I am banned from the site the troll posts on. Please ask why when I call him that it always says “the person you have called is unavailable right now”. Let him know that those that think very little of him are digging in deep right now to get me his address and provide it to my aol account too. Amazing how many people want him out of the picture and what they are willing to do to help for FREE. They are not even willing to accept money they just want him done with. If he claims I don’t have his number, which he will claim … just tell him it ends in 6661. Let him know that I am closer than ever and that his days are numbered before I get there. Actually you can just cut and paste this post, please.

Aug 22, 2014 at 10:23 am

Right now he’s on Examiner website https://wwwexaminer.com/article/new-research-supports-gop-unemployment-extension-opposition posting as your wife and responding as himself.

Aug 22, 2014 at 10:15 am

Now this is starting to be fun for a change and I have no anxiety knowing that I will win in the end.

Aug 20, 2014 at 10:45 pm

Looks like he is in the Epoch jail to me. So very funny to see him talk to himself and nobody is listening.. Hey Chad your from TX – You ever listen to Texas Thunder Radio?

Aug 23, 2014 at 11:25 am

not a fan of country

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Why doesn’t anyone answer when I call (713) 245-6661?

Aug 22, 2014 at 11:40 am

David, I just sent you an e-mail.

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Even I am surprised at how many people are providing information to get rid of him. Looks like I am closer than even I thought.

49. themysterywriter

Aug 20, 2014 at 7:26 pm

What sort of insanity is this? Does anyone actually believe the unemployment numbers they publish every month are anything other than dismal lies?

50. Chad Hatten Houston

Aug 20, 2014 at 10:02 pm

It is unlikely that Congress will take up the issue before this year’s midterm elections, regardless of popular opinion on the topic. Boehner dug his heels in, and now 10 months later, is still winning.

Aug 21, 2014 at 10:33 am

Boehner isn’t winning he is whining like the alcoholic cry baby he is and always will be. He reminds me of “your buddy” Sebastian. Good luck to you and your buddy.

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Why doesn’t Sebastian answer when I call (713) 245-6661?

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Your game is over here … take what you have coming like a man.

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:54 pm

Why does the phone number say that you are unavailable Sebastian?

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:55 pm

Whose picture are you using here?

51. Frank

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:30 pm

It is unlikely Congress will do ANYTHING. A bunch of politicians who are just a drain on our economy. What ever happened to work ethics? They spend more time working on their re-elections than they do working. That is when they work, which is not very often. In the November election we need to get rid of some of Boehner’s pals.

52. david dobbins

Aug 21, 2014 at 7:39 am

The fact of the matter comes down to the fact that without warning the government has left over three million of the long term unemployed for dead. I wonder if anyone has figured out how many of the long term unemployed are now welfare recipients? Our politicans don’t work … why should you have to? Just call and ask where Boehner is, do you think he works for a living? His only concern is in getting the Boehner/Koch Keystone XL Pipeline approved.

• themysterywriter

Aug 21, 2014 at 8:44 am

It’s ironic that they point the finger at people who have been unemployed for 6+ months and cry about how lazy they are. But the way I see it, it is our government who doesn’t want to work, shirks responsibility at every turn, and still demands to be paid for it. They work a 3 – 4 days a week. When they work, that is. It seems like every other week they are taking a week off. There are days where they don’t start work until 2pm and all they do is say the pledge of allegiance (HAHAHA) then they vote to go home early. Seriously! Look at Congress’ past schedule, they have days where they only worked 3 minutes. Literally 3 minutes! They do not do anything at all except think of more ways to profit over screwing over the middle and lower classes. Then they call the unemployed lazy?! What is sick is plenty of good little lapdog republicans drink that up without question and turn against their own countrymen.

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:01 pm

They will come back after labor day, ” work ” for three weeks and then they will be off until after the elections in November. What a racket they have.

• themysterywriter

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:36 pm

You have NO IDEA how physically taxing it is to have to show up to work, sit in a climate controlled room, and say “yay” or “nay”. It is truly the most difficult job in America.

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:43 pm

That is when you don’t call in sick or leave after showing your face.

• themysterywriter

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Or get drunk and smoke in federal buildings. There is just SO MUCH STRESS for all of these “elected” officials.

Aug 21, 2014 at 1:44 pm

They have to meet somewhere (Capitol Hill) so Boehner can pass out big business and special interest groups payoff checks to the GOP.

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:51 pm

Sad thing is the average American citizen has no clue of their (our politicians) work schedule. I had no clue when I worked everyday, I really didn’t realize what was going on until when I got off the merry go round and became unemployed. I had a rude awakening to what was going on with the Government. Too many recesses, too many vacations and not enough work getting accomplished.

Aug 21, 2014 at 2:08 pm

And basically we don’t take care of our own people, aliens come first.

Aug 22, 2014 at 8:18 am

Your right about that David. There was no reason to believe that the extension would not be passed. So families who were out of work spent their last time on presents for their kids for the Holidays. None of them expected that their unemployment was going to end.
      I was lucky that I had a month and a half more left on my State unemployment and still was optimistic that after all the fighting between the Senate and Congress was over that the extension would pass. But because John Boehner was looking to get the Keystone Pipeline passed, millions of Americans were left out in the cold. And to top it off, the story was being squashed by the news media so it never got the support of the American public.
      That is why we need to get out in vote in November. I am a former Republican and not a die hard fan of the Democratic party but it is obvious to me that the Republicans have been selling out the lower and middle class American.

53. Frank

Aug 21, 2014 at 10:06 am

If there are any new people who have become unemployed or have lost your benefits,we would welcome you to tell your story. The vast majority of people who post here are in your same shoes and sometimes it helps to speak to people who know what you are going through.

• themysterywriter

Aug 21, 2014 at 10:59 am

I really wish that instead of stringing people along for 7+ months of, “maaaaaaybe we’re working on getting something passed.” Someone, anyone, would just outright say that extended UI benefits are done and not coming back. If they did that, more people would have an easier time accepting their fate. I don’t mean that in a bad way, it’s just the unemployed are being used. Most have been left so destitute and desperate that all they have left to cling to is the idea that Dan Reed and Dean Heller are really trying to get something passed. The Dems don’t care about extending UI any more than the GOP, but they let people cling to the idea of it simply for the votes. Both parties are the same.

Aug 21, 2014 at 3:01 pm

I agree, finality and knowing for certain, would be good. Basically, it’s been a dead issue, save reed and heller.

Aug 21, 2014 at 10:27 pm

I could not have said it better: “stringing people along for 7+ months…”.

54. KDJ

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Wow, looking into getting a CDL license. Took physical, took tests at DMV passed and received a permit. Called to set up school for CDL skills test and was quoted a price of $1,450.00 for the course. That’s a hard hit on the pocket when you’re LTU. Was advised to visit workforce development and see if I qualify for assistance. They told me to make sure I tell them that I’m a veteran. We”ll see.

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Hey Brother, I wish you all the luck in the world. I believe in you and this may be the break you have been waiting for.

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:55 pm

Just looking to make it to 66 and retire as planned.

Aug 21, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Good for you. Just make sure that don’t make any unrealistic demands on you.
      Congrats.

Aug 21, 2014 at 8:58 pm

Don’t be afraid to barter either. Good luck KDJ. Hope this will all work out for you.

55. david dobbins

Aug 21, 2014 at 6:14 pm

At times silence can be golden as evidenced here today. Thank you once again to everybody involved.

56. KDJ

Aug 21, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Even though I disapprove with our Country getting involved in foreign affairs, sending money overseas and forgetting their own people here in need. When I heard about journalist James Foley getting executed in such a horrific manner I couldn’t help but feel enraged. I really think we should put boots back on the ground and crush them. If we don’t take care of them over there, they could bring the fight to us here. I just wish our politicians would get it together and act as a nation as one.

Aug 21, 2014 at 9:00 pm

You are correct, we finish it there, or else face something like a large scale chemical weapons attack in NTC.

Aug 21, 2014 at 10:35 pm

I have to agree with KDJ and you Chad. They have to be stopped. I see you and Articulate and Clean AKA Klay had a busy day today. Seems like you two are tied to the hip. Always together like two peas in a pod. Well you guys have a great night. I am going to kick back and drink my orange soda and dream about the good days to come.

Aug 22, 2014 at 8:43 am

they demanded 100 million in ransom, and Obama is facing withering criticism for not paying a ransom. question is do we start paying ransom for hostages.

Aug 22, 2014 at 9:03 am

It was over 131 million they wanted and I agree that no ransom should be paid. We do not want to finance their war crimes or encourage beheadings.

Aug 22, 2014 at 9:21 am

And what would have been the price to save hundreds of Americans who committed suicide because they could no longer feed or house their families? How much would it have cost us to prevent that? Boehner has blood on his hands for allowing the vote on the extension. The majority of Americans thought it should have been passed.

Aug 22, 2014 at 9:47 am

Not only that, but to this day, on a straight up or down vote, it would pass both the house and senate. I wonder what the real reason for Boehner’s action was. Was it simply to tie euc to some other item as a trade chip? Euc would have gotten more than 60 votes in the senate. There were objections to retroactivity , that was taken out, they said it needed to be paid for, it was, and the pension smoothing was used elsewhere.

Aug 24, 2014 at 9:27 am

Sorry I doubted you. You told me that the person who was using your name with the kitten avitar was you and I didn’t believe you, but it is you ! You need to update your avitar because you have packed on some pounds since that photo was taken but as we get older I guess we all do.
        After spending a day looking into every detail and gaining some more facts, I am leaning to a one person theory as apposed to a group of people. I don’t know what the other people who are apparently also looking into this “Klay” problem have found because there is allot of public information out on the internet to filter through. I imagine that with all of their available technology that they already know who it is. There are going to be many happy people when the culprit is unmasked. He made a big mistake, he crossed the line. It may end up being a good thing for him, you have to agree that he needs some help.

Aug 24, 2014 at 6:03 pm

packed on like 60 lbs, here in the usa, you can be poor, and fat. Not fat like a starving African child, whose stomach bloats just prior to dying, but fat.

• themysterywriter

Aug 25, 2014 at 1:01 pm

You do realize that the reason so many poor Americans are obese is because they don’t have access to nutritious food, don’t have the time or means to cook for themselves, and in most places it is cheaper to buy processed crap than it is to buy things that grow directly out of the ground, RIGHT??? I have over simplified the issue here, but it pretty much covers the gist of it.

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:46 pm

CRIMINAL

57. KDJ

Aug 22, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Disqus is swiping Sebastian Klay off the screen as quick as he posts things on the Examiner.com website. They appear, then they disappear. Good deal!

Aug 22, 2014 at 7:53 pm

Hey that is great. He can run but can’t hide. He must be a little angry I bet. Silence is golden.

Aug 24, 2014 at 4:16 pm

Looks like our friend is using your stolen KDJUSTICE username on other forums. He posted on Fight Back news just seven hours ago. I can’t call him Klay any more because I know his real name.

Aug 24, 2014 at 6:04 pm

fight back provides excellent seo results

Aug 24, 2014 at 7:57 pm

I just checked that site (fight back) and saw him using my identity. I must really mess his head up for him to go into his panic mode to get back at me. I let the people know that he’s a fraud. What’s with this Wanda? She knew who he was and I think he had words with her also. The way she replied to you is suspicious. I wouldn’t put it past him to use her name.

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:15 pm

It’s ok KDJ but Wanda was also Klay. I was not fooled for a minute. This little game is coming to an end very soon and the people here have won. Our friend has a long history and his house of cards is about to fall. Too bad for him, he had the brains to make something of himself but all his hard work went down the drain because he chose the wrong path. He screwed up his whole life before he even ot here. Too bad the people close to him could not get him help he needed in time. He could have made something of his life. Sorry for sounding a little cryptic but I have to be selective with my words.

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:23 pm

As a religious person, I feel bad for him. Clearly a twisted soul,

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Some people just can’t help from doing the things they do. They are just as sick as someone who is born with a physical defect. There is hope for everyone. Medicine has advanced over the years and there are medications that can help. He needs to give himself a chance of living the normal life that he has dreamed about. He is not twisted, just maybe a chemical imbalance.

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Chad are you religous when you steal from innocent people?

Aug 25, 2014 at 8:32 am

The funny thing that I saw right away was that she, he, it was talking to guest as though he were Jay. How would a brand new user know that guest was Jay?

Aug 25, 2014 at 9:40 am

You’re right, the Wanda that had commented to me agreed with my comments and gave up votes. Her account activity now would have far more comments than that. Also it’s funny that right now on the Examiner website Seb. is having it out with David and he/she/it commented stating “looks like Jay has forfeited and has reduced himself to guest.” That’s suspicious. …… What’s the chances that Wanda is Chad’s sock puppet? How come he doesn’t try to defend himself when people suspect him of being involved with he/she/it? He’s a “spoon” stirring things up.

Aug 25, 2014 at 10:14 am

I know things that I wish I could tell you. It would knock your socks off. If David follows up, things will get much better and the drama will all end. David is very motivated so I am sure that is in process.

Aug 25, 2014 at 12:12 pm

I got ya, David sent me an interesting e-mail and my socks were knocked off!

Aug 24, 2014 at 6:00 pm

the debate is less dynamic without him

Aug 24, 2014 at 7:42 pm

He is still here and we have him controlled as always. He did not complete his goal. He is like a little child who is restricted to his playpen while sucking on his bottle with a load in his pants. He has just lost his job and everything has been taken away from him. So helpless and pathetic.

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:16 pm

Though most disagreed with him, he was a consistent presence on these stories for the better part of a year.

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:27 pm

He forced his reign of terror onto folks who where going through the worse part of their life. His only goal was to show everyone how smart he was. His only world was in front of a computer. He had moments when he thought he had everything figured out but it was all taken away. He did not learn his lesson, he can’t stop it. He will always feel depressed and it will never go away until he gets some professional help. As it goes now his past will always haunt him. Maybe he does need to leave the country where he can start a new life. He will never have what he had here again.

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:28 pm

Consistent with the policies of disqus, I’d like to know exactly who he is

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:29 pm

You will disqus has been working on it.

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:44 pm

David Vance Dobbins of Pittsburgh PA … need anything else like my social security number so you can steal from me too?

Aug 25, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Some of the tactics employed by dobbins are similar, and should cease

• mlk

Aug 25, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Yes, dobbins has actually committed the crime of stalking.

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Get me arrested … good luck to you.

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:43 pm

Chad do you want to tell these people about you being Sebastian?
            Do you want to tell them about you being a CONVICTED CRIMINAL.
            Anyone who wants to see the court documents email me at ddobbins236@aol.com

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:45 pm

Anyone want to see this Idiots court dockets for CREDIT CARD FRAUD?

Aug 25, 2014 at 3:47 pm

CHAD IS A CONVICTED CRIMINAL FOR STEALING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Aug 25, 2014 at 3:46 pm

Chad is Sebastian for anyone who is not aware of it. CONVICTED CRIMINAL. Email ddobbins236@aol.com and I will provide you his court dockets.

58. Chad Hatten Houston

Aug 23, 2014 at 11:49 am

Aug 25, 2014 at 3:44 pm

You of all people talking about honesty. You are a CONVICTED CRIMINAL. You couldn’t tell the truth if your life depended on it. Call your local police as they want to hear from you.

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:53 pm

David•in a few seconds

Chad why did you do the crime if you did not want people to know that you are a CONVICTED CRIMINAL?

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:59 pm

You could not tell the truth if your life depended on it Chad.

59. Frank

Aug 25, 2014 at 9:07 am

Very good article regarding the long term unemployed and the over forty crowd.

Aug 25, 2014 at 2:52 pm

Dobbins has crossed the line into stalking himself, by posting personal information on these boards.

• mlk

Aug 25, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Dobbins has become as ugly as klay, who he condemns.

Aug 25, 2014 at 3:42 pm

You haven’t seen anything yet.

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:57 pm

I will condemn anyone who comes here to annoy and ambush good people. Chad is scum and we all know it. He is a CONVICTED CRIMINAL … would you like to see the court documents that link him to Shadow Crew? Available by emailing ddobbins236@aol.com

Aug 25, 2014 at 3:42 pm

This scum is a CONVICTED CRIMINAL for stealing credit card information from innocent people. Contact me at ddobbins236@aol.com and I will provide you his court dockets.

Aug 25, 2014 at 3:43 pm

Call your local police chief, I gave you his name. Just call and watch what happens next. They all want you back in jail.

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:31 pm

Maybe someone stole David’s identity, Seems like there has been allot of that going around.

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Call your local police so we can get this over with.

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Everybody this is Sebastian Klay who uses that name to hide his true identity here so he can ambush and annoy the unemployed. He does not like the fact I let everyone know he is a CONVICTED CRIMINAL and I can provide court dockets at ddobbins236@aol.com

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:53 pm

I would appreciate you not replying to me on this issue. I have nothing to do with David , if it is David posting comments.

Aug 25, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Chad the COWARD, what are you going to do about it … Call the police, NOT LIKELY YOU CONVICTED CRIMINAL.

Aug 25, 2014 at 5:17 pm

All you can do about is CRY like the COWARD you are … or you can call the police but they don’t like you in your town. Why don’t you call the police and let’s see how it works out for you CONVICTED CRIMINAL.

60. David

Aug 25, 2014 at 4:52 pm

61. David

Aug 25, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Just so everyone is straight about this Sebastian Klay the troll of the room is Chad Hatten and he is a CONVICTED CRIMINAL with the Shadow Crew for stealing credit card information and stealing from innocnet people.

62. David

Aug 25, 2014 at 5:16 pm

If anyone would be interested in seeing the court documents that link Sebastian Klay or his real name Chad Hatten they are available by emailing me at ddobbins236@aol.com